Employment & AT Resources
This module will provide information on how assistive technology can empower individuals with disabilities who may be searching for employment or trying to maintain employment. Please click the following links for more information!
Campaign for Disability Employment
Vocational Rehabilitation Services include:
- Vocational assessment
- Evaluation and counseling
- Job training
- Assistive Technology
- Orientation and mobility training
- Job placement
- Alabama Department or Rehab Services
Employment Resources in Alabama
- Alabama JobLink, Alabama Career Center System
- Alabama Association for Persons in Supported Employment
- Governor’s Office of Workforce Development
ADAP (Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program)
Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
This website provides complete information about ADA law related to employment, accommodations for specific disabilities, and other resources for both employees and employers.
Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program
This resource is only available to employees of Department of Defense and other partnering Federal Agencies.