Term: Pointing and Typing Aids

17.Tracker Pro Pointing Aid - Photo courtesy of MadentecA pointing or typing aid is typically a wand or stick used to strike keys on the keyboard. They are most commonly worn on the head, held in the mouth, strapped to the chin, or held in the hand.