The world of assistive technology is, fortunately, constantly changing and evolving to make life better for individuals with disabilities. It is our goal to share the most current and relative AT news and resources from experts around the world with our StarTraining.org audience. Checkout the following links and videos to see what’s new in AT!
Center on Technology and Disability (CTD)
Free library of resources, webinars, eLearning, and more!
Assistive technology products and free AT videos. Here are few to get you started:
A Guide to Battery Interrupters (Part 1)
Overview of iPad Products
T.A.S.C. is dedicated to helping people share links in order to improve how people discover, remember, and share information on the internet. If you have a link you would like to share, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2Go PC
Rugged Chromebooks, tablets & laptops for education.
2Simple has been making powerful and creative educational software for primary schools for over 15 years.
- A Maths Dictionary for Kids
by Jenny Eather
- AAC & LIteracy Instruction
Literacy Instruction for Individuals with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, ant Other Disabilities
- AAC Connecting Young Kids (YAACK)
- AAC Intervention
- AAC Language Lab - Educational Materials and Re...
- AAC TechConnect
Augmentative Communication, AAC Evaluation, Speech Devices / AAC Apps Simplified
- ABILITY Jobs
- Abledata: Welcome to ABLEDATA
- AbleLink Technologies
- AbleNet Product Loan Request
We’ve made it easy for you to review and evaluate our assistive technology and curriculum for yourself for 2-weeks through the AbleNet Product Experience program
- AbleNet University Recorded Webinars
Hundreds of FREE Recorded Webinars! Every AbleNet University live webinar is recorded and made available 24/7 for you to view at your convenience.
- AbleNet's Action Dictionary
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
- Accelerations Educational Software
- Accessible Book Collection
- Accessible Employment
- Accessible Twitter
- Adaptations by Adrian
- Adapting Literacy Activities for Young Children
- Adaptive Switch Laboratories, Inc.
- Adobe-Accessibility Resources
- Adult Learning Activities
- Advanced Multimedia Devices, Inc.
- Ai Squared-Zoom Text
- AIMEE Solutions
- Alabama Family to Family
- Alamena Typing Method
- Algebra Solver
- All Electronics
- All Together We Can
- AlphaSmart, a Renaissance Learning Brand
- ALS Resources
- American Foundation for the Blind - Home Page
- Annie's Resource Attic
- Applied Human Factors
- Apps for Individuals with ASD
- Assistive Gaming: Mac OS X Games & Accessibility
- Assistive Technology Solutions
- Assistivetech - Learning...Sharing...Creating
- AT Dementia
- AT Preauthorization Requirements (as of 1/25/17)
- AT Products and Funding Sources
- ATMac - Assistive Technology for Mac OS X, iPod...
- Attainment Company
- Auggie Augmentative Communication Devices
- Augmentative Resources
- Aurora Systems-Aurora Suite 2005
- Autism Acceptance Project
- Autism Software Database
- Avens Corner-Free Online Preschool Games